- ticket title
- Caviar releases the iPhone X with titanium and meteorite-coated body
- Panasonic unveils Eluga I4 mid-ranger
- Microsoft updating OneDrive with better web UI and sharing options
- Rocket Lab’s rocket is launching again soon — and this time it’ll carry satellites to space
- Huawei Mate 10 Plus and another model certified by CCC
Amazon is now selling its Fire TV Stick in the UK, marking the first time the device has been available outside the US. It’ll costs £39.99, or $50, and includes the Alexa Voice Remote. The UK version of the Fire TV Stick supports services like the BBC iPlayer and broadcasters like ITV, Channel 4, and Five.
Amazon typically releases its products in the US first, with international locations to follow. The Echo, for instance, only arrived in the UK and Germany this past fall, nearly two years after its debut. Maybe Amazon is finally speeding up its process, given that the TV Stick came out only around six months ago in the US.
You must log in to post a comment.