- ticket title
- Caviar releases the iPhone X with titanium and meteorite-coated body
- Panasonic unveils Eluga I4 mid-ranger
- Microsoft updating OneDrive with better web UI and sharing options
- Rocket Lab’s rocket is launching again soon — and this time it’ll carry satellites to space
- Huawei Mate 10 Plus and another model certified by CCC
Nearly seven months after Apple Music was revamped for iOS 10, the update has now arrived to the app’s Android counterpart. Version 2.0’s update brings features like on-screen lyrics and a more simplified navigation, reorganizing into four sections: Library, For You, Browse, and Radio.
As 9to5Google notes, other changes also include relocating “New” content under the Browse tab, and Downloaded Music that you can listen to offline. The new interface also features larger album art throughout. With this update, the Android app now looks identical to the iOS version, with no material design to separate it.
You must log in to post a comment.