- ticket title
- Counterclockwise: making everything wireless
- Oreo update for Huawei Mate 9 could be arriving soon
- Gionee GN5007 spotted on TENAA with 6-inch display, 5,000mAh battery
- Nokia 8 with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage officially confirmed to be coming next month
- Sony Xperia XZ Premium camera scores 83 on DxOMark
Well, that was quick. It’s April 1, and Samsung has already started rolling out the security patch for the month. The update – arriving as build number J320FXXU0AQC3 – is currently hitting Galaxy J3 (2016) units in Europe.
Some regular bug fixes as well as device optimizations are included as well.
As is usually the case with OTA roll outs, it might take time for the update to hit your device. Meanwhile, if you feel impatient, you can manually check for the update by heading to your handset’s Settings menu.
You must log in to post a comment.