- ticket title
- Counterclockwise: making everything wireless
- Oreo update for Huawei Mate 9 could be arriving soon
- Gionee GN5007 spotted on TENAA with 6-inch display, 5,000mAh battery
- Nokia 8 with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage officially confirmed to be coming next month
- Sony Xperia XZ Premium camera scores 83 on DxOMark
Belkin is expanding its Mixit DuraTek line of Kevlar fiber cables today with its new USB-C cable. Yes, it’s a USB-C to USB-C cable, which is great considering most new phones are launching with USB-C and most new laptops have at least one USB-C port.
Previously, Belkin released a Lightning to USB cable. Similar to its predecessor, the USB-C version is available in pink, gold, silver, and black. It’s four feet long and costs $29.99. It’s out now both on Belkin’s website and in national retail stores.
You must log in to post a comment.