- ticket title
- Caviar releases the iPhone X with titanium and meteorite-coated body
- Panasonic unveils Eluga I4 mid-ranger
- Microsoft updating OneDrive with better web UI and sharing options
- Rocket Lab’s rocket is launching again soon — and this time it’ll carry satellites to space
- Huawei Mate 10 Plus and another model certified by CCC
Members of Sam’s Club can pre-order the latest flagship Galaxy S8 and get two sweet deals – either a Gear VR with Controller if the order is placed online before April 12 or receive a $150 gift card for orders paid between April 21 and April 30. Or if you want to have two Galaxy S8 devices, you can always get both.
Getting Samsung’s VR headset & controller can happen if you order on Sam’s Club website before the weekend of Easter and then you have to submit your receipt by May 14. Then in 6-8 weeks, Samsung will ship you the Gear VR. The deal also includes bonus Oculus content.
If you miss this one, on April 21 another Bonus offer starts – members of Sam’s Club get $150 gift card for free when the device picked up and activated in the dates mentioned above. If you are new to the warehouse retailer, you better do this in the first three days since there are no activation fees.
The deal published on the retailer’s website is available for members of Sam’s Club. It is available for Verizon, AT&T, and Sprint customers, but sadly, not T-Mobile.
You must log in to post a comment.