- ticket title
- ‘Check for updates’ button in Android now actually works
- Instagram adds face filters to live video
- iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone 8 now rule DxOMark’s rankings with best smartphone cameras ever tested
- Nest’s cheaper thermostat is better than the original
- Samsung Galaxy Note8 availability expands, arrives in Thailand and Malaysia
The first Destiny launched on both the last-gen Xbox 360 and PS3 platforms as well as the current generation of consoles, but fans have been clamoring for a PC version of the game for almost as long as it has been around. It’s also a move that puts the next version of Bungie’s FPS/MMO hybrid on a level playing field with competitors like The Division, which has a PC version.
Like the console versions, Destiny 2 on PC will be available in a variety of editions, including a standard edition that includes just the base game, a version with a season pass for expansions, a digital deluxe edition with both season pass and bonus in-game loot, and limited and special editions for IRL collectors. Preordering the game will also gain players access to an early beta period sometime before launch, although Bungie has yet to announce dates yet.
Destiny 2 will release on September 8th.
Destiny 2 Roadmap!
-Story reveal today
-Gameplay reveal in May
-BETA this summer
-Launch in September
And much more to come this Summer…
— DeeJ (@DeeJ_BNG) March 30, 2017
You must log in to post a comment.