- ticket title
- Counterclockwise: making everything wireless
- Oreo update for Huawei Mate 9 could be arriving soon
- Gionee GN5007 spotted on TENAA with 6-inch display, 5,000mAh battery
- Nokia 8 with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage officially confirmed to be coming next month
- Sony Xperia XZ Premium camera scores 83 on DxOMark
As scheduled, the Fresh Green color variant of the Oppo R9s went on sale in China on April 1. And now, reports are pouring in that the entire stock got sold out in just a couple of minutes, indicating a strong demand for the new model.
This is the second color option for the R9s that Oppo has launched separately – a red colored variant was launched by the Chinese company back in December last year.
There’s currently no information on when the new green model will again go on sale, as well as if and when it will be available outside of the firm’s home market.
You must log in to post a comment.