- ticket title
- Caviar releases the iPhone X with titanium and meteorite-coated body
- Panasonic unveils Eluga I4 mid-ranger
- Microsoft updating OneDrive with better web UI and sharing options
- Rocket Lab’s rocket is launching again soon — and this time it’ll carry satellites to space
- Huawei Mate 10 Plus and another model certified by CCC
Google has added a new feature to its Allo mobile messaging app that brings along the ability to create polls. The information came in the form of a tweet from Amit Fulay, who is Head of Product (Allo and Duo) at Google.
Currently, however, you can only create polls for yes/no questions, meaning no custom answers at the moment. To use the feature, start with typing @yesno, followed by your question, and the poll will be created.
You must log in to post a comment.