- ticket title
- ‘Check for updates’ button in Android now actually works
- Instagram adds face filters to live video
- iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone 8 now rule DxOMark’s rankings with best smartphone cameras ever tested
- Nest’s cheaper thermostat is better than the original
- Samsung Galaxy Note8 availability expands, arrives in Thailand and Malaysia
Back in November last year, Google announced that it will pull the plug on its Map Maker service sometime March 2017. Inline with that, the crowdsourced editing tool for Google Maps has been retired – the service was closed on March 31.
Google says many of the Map Maker’s features are being integrated into Google Maps. “To make it easier for all Google Maps users to contribute changes to the map, we’ve started to graduate functionality from Map Maker to Google Maps on both desktop and mobile,” a Google support page says.
The Mountain View, California-based company also says they’ll…
You must log in to post a comment.