- ticket title
- Mary and the Witch’s Flower is everything fans want from Studio Ghibli
- OnePlus 3 and 3T now getting Oxygen OS 4.5: updates to camera and screen
- Huawei Mate 10 detailed in leaked promo pics: dual Leica cam with f/1.6 lenses
- Gionee M7 is official with FullVision screen and dual cameras
- Uber’s new CEO issues public apology to London for company’s mistakes
HTC celebrates one year of the Vive’s launch with a $100 discount. The headset will have an April 5 exclusive price of $699. The company also confirmed that all owners could download a free copy of the in-house Arcade Saga game and launched a new feature named Viveport Subscription, part of the Viveport store for $6.99 a month.
Viveport is the HTC alternative to Steam – the primary platform for Vive users to pick games. Its new Viveport Subscription will enable subscribers to select five games or apps from a library with around 50 headlines. Of course, there is a one-month trial period…
You must log in to post a comment.