- ticket title
- Mary and the Witch’s Flower is everything fans want from Studio Ghibli
- OnePlus 3 and 3T now getting Oxygen OS 4.5: updates to camera and screen
- Huawei Mate 10 detailed in leaked promo pics: dual Leica cam with f/1.6 lenses
- Gionee M7 is official with FullVision screen and dual cameras
- Uber’s new CEO issues public apology to London for company’s mistakes
Huawei will soon bring its reasonably-priced (and specced) MediaPad T3 line of tablets to the market and we now have a better idea what screen sizes and prices to expect.
Well-known leakster Roland Quandt has shared a possible roadmap showing four MediaPad T3 models and the MediaPad M3 Lite 10.
The smallest tablet is the MediaPad T3 7 – it has a 7″ 800x1280px display and will cost €129 for an 8GB Wi-Fi only variant – this makes it one of the most affordable compact slates to date.
Huawei’s new Android tablet armada is coming soon… four models, ranging from 7 to 10 inch and 129 to…
You must log in to post a comment.