- ticket title
- ‘Check for updates’ button in Android now actually works
- Instagram adds face filters to live video
- iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone 8 now rule DxOMark’s rankings with best smartphone cameras ever tested
- Nest’s cheaper thermostat is better than the original
- Samsung Galaxy Note8 availability expands, arrives in Thailand and Malaysia
You’ve (hopefully) read our review of LG’s G6 already, so what next? If you want to learn more about the other Korean company’s flagship smartphone, you might have wondered how it would do in a scratch test. Or a burn test. Or a bend test. Or all of these. Well, YouTube channel JerryRig Everything is here to deliver all of those, combined, in one neat torture video. See for yourself below.
Not only did it show you the LG G6 being durability tested with the standard suite of scratch, burn, and bend challenges, but if you paid attention you also learned something about granite. Make sure…
You must log in to post a comment.