- ticket title
- ‘Check for updates’ button in Android now actually works
- Instagram adds face filters to live video
- iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone 8 now rule DxOMark’s rankings with best smartphone cameras ever tested
- Nest’s cheaper thermostat is better than the original
- Samsung Galaxy Note8 availability expands, arrives in Thailand and Malaysia
We have a first good look at the next LeEco flagship – the Le X850. The device has been pictured from every angle possible, including a few images showing the phone’s software and more importantly, its official name – LeEco Le Max 3.
The images show the same design we saw when the upcoming LeEco smartphone passed through Chinese TENAA. It was rumored then to be arriving on April 11.
The phone is encapsulated in a metal shell with antenna lines running the course of its top and bottom. The rumors say the screen on the front is a 5.7″ Quad HD panel although we’ve seen a 5.5-incher in the…
You must log in to post a comment.