- ticket title
- Mary and the Witch’s Flower is everything fans want from Studio Ghibli
- OnePlus 3 and 3T now getting Oxygen OS 4.5: updates to camera and screen
- Huawei Mate 10 detailed in leaked promo pics: dual Leica cam with f/1.6 lenses
- Gionee M7 is official with FullVision screen and dual cameras
- Uber’s new CEO issues public apology to London for company’s mistakes
The LG V20 is currently available at discounted rates in the United States. Newegg is running a limited-time promo where-in the retailer is offering the phone (unlocked, Titan model) for as low as $449.99.
That, if you compare with the device’s official price tag of $799.99, is a discount of around $350. What’s worth noting is that the listed price of the handset on the retailer’s website is $499.99, but entering the coupon code EMCSRERD5 at checkout nets you $50 extra saving.
The listing says the deal ends in two days. For more information, head to the Source link below.
You must log in to post a comment.