- ticket title
- Mary and the Witch’s Flower is everything fans want from Studio Ghibli
- OnePlus 3 and 3T now getting Oxygen OS 4.5: updates to camera and screen
- Huawei Mate 10 detailed in leaked promo pics: dual Leica cam with f/1.6 lenses
- Gionee M7 is official with FullVision screen and dual cameras
- Uber’s new CEO issues public apology to London for company’s mistakes
Nikon is turning 100 this year and to ring in the big anniversary, the company is releasing commemorative models of its cameras, lenses, and binoculars, as well as some miscellaneous accessories. Most people are probably going to be interested in the special edition D5 and D500. The D5 ships with a new anniversary booklet while the D500 includes a metal case and a commemorative leather strap.
The cameras are cool, but what I’m really excited about is Nikon’s new Swarovski crystal Nikon Model I figurine. Who among us is both a Nikon camera devotee and a Swarovski collector? I feel like the crossover isn’t high, but maybe Nikon knows something about its customers that I don’t.
The company’s also releasing a collection of 25 lapel pins, a new leather camera strap, and a miniature Nikon F camera model. Nikon has some seriously good gift-giving ideas. More details on pricing and ordering will be available in June. All the products are listed here, including anniversary-edition binoculars and zoom lenses.
You must log in to post a comment.