- ticket title
- Caviar releases the iPhone X with titanium and meteorite-coated body
- Panasonic unveils Eluga I4 mid-ranger
- Microsoft updating OneDrive with better web UI and sharing options
- Rocket Lab’s rocket is launching again soon — and this time it’ll carry satellites to space
- Huawei Mate 10 Plus and another model certified by CCC
AT&T has started pushing out a new update to Samsung Galaxy Express 3 (J120A) and Galaxy Express prime (J320A) units on its network. Arriving as build number J120AUCU2AQC1 and J320AUCU2AQC1, respectively, the update brings MCC/MNC support (310/030, 310/280).
Other changes include fixes for issues with VoLTE mute, RTCP jitter, and Rx audio. In addition, the update also bumps the Android security level to March 1. The Galaxy Express 3 update weighs in at 21MB, while that for the Galaxy Express Prime weighs in at 428MB.
You must log in to post a comment.