- ticket title
- Mary and the Witch’s Flower is everything fans want from Studio Ghibli
- OnePlus 3 and 3T now getting Oxygen OS 4.5: updates to camera and screen
- Huawei Mate 10 detailed in leaked promo pics: dual Leica cam with f/1.6 lenses
- Gionee M7 is official with FullVision screen and dual cameras
- Uber’s new CEO issues public apology to London for company’s mistakes
The Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro – which was made official by the company last year, and has only been available in China so far – has now landed in India. The device carries a price tag of INR 8,490 (around $130), and will be available exclusively through Paytm starting tomorrow (April 6).
The handset’s key specs remain broadly same, except for the chipset – the Indian variant comes with 1.5Ghz quad-core SoC, while the Chinese model packs in 1.2Ghz quad-core SoC. In India, the phone also comes with features such as Ultra Data Saving (UDS) mode and S bike mode.
Color options for the Indian Galaxy J3 Pro include Black, White and Gold.
You must log in to post a comment.