- ticket title
- Caviar releases the iPhone X with titanium and meteorite-coated body
- Panasonic unveils Eluga I4 mid-ranger
- Microsoft updating OneDrive with better web UI and sharing options
- Rocket Lab’s rocket is launching again soon — and this time it’ll carry satellites to space
- Huawei Mate 10 Plus and another model certified by CCC
If you are in the US, and are planning to pre-order the newly-unveiled Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+, you might want to head to the Best Buy website or any of the retailer’s local stores. That’s because placing a pre-order at Best Buy will save you up to $100.
Specifically, those pre-ordering a Galaxy S8+ will get a $100 discount, while there’s a $50 discount when you pre-order a Galaxy S8.
“On top of the Best Buy discount, customers will also get a free Samsung Gear VR with a controller, and $50 of bonus Oculus content, plus select deals available for AT&T, Verizon and Sprint customers,” the retailer said in a blog post.
Best Buy starts accepting Galaxy S8/S8+ pre-orders today (March 30). For details related to the pricing and availability of these latest Samsung flagships, head here.
You must log in to post a comment.