- ticket title
- Counterclockwise: making everything wireless
- Oreo update for Huawei Mate 9 could be arriving soon
- Gionee GN5007 spotted on TENAA with 6-inch display, 5,000mAh battery
- Nokia 8 with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage officially confirmed to be coming next month
- Sony Xperia XZ Premium camera scores 83 on DxOMark
It was the most important event since the MWC and understandably got plenty of attention. Well, the Galaxy S8 duo is now official so we finally get the complete picture (not that leaks left much unknowns).
Meanwhile Moto X (2017) was leaked, and Nokia 6’s teardown suggested HMD may be able to deliver the build quality that we expect from the Nokia brand.
Ultra wide screen with ultra dynamic range and the Bixby assistant are the highlights of the flagship duo.
Just in case you were wondering – the company clearly realizes that you can easily smudge the camera lens.
Andy Rubin himself has started teasing the device, which has been rumored to launch under the Essential brand.
Are we in for the first quad-cam phone later this year? That is assuming LG doesn’t drop the dual back camera.
You must log in to post a comment.