- ticket title
- ‘Check for updates’ button in Android now actually works
- Instagram adds face filters to live video
- iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone 8 now rule DxOMark’s rankings with best smartphone cameras ever tested
- Nest’s cheaper thermostat is better than the original
- Samsung Galaxy Note8 availability expands, arrives in Thailand and Malaysia
During a live stream, Xiaomi CEO Lei Jun confirmed we would see the Xiaomi Mi 6 this month. He didn’t reveal any specific date, but an announcement might happen on April 11 or April 18, according to previous reports.
We already reported on leaked renders that reveal a dual camera sensor. The Mi 6 would have a 30 MP primary camera, latest leaked packaging photo shows. Xiaomi is expected to announce the Xiaomi Mi 6 Plus with 5.7” screen along the 5.15”-screened flagship.
The headliner already appeared on China Compulsory Certification (CCC), effectively confirming it is close to an official event and launch.
You must log in to post a comment.