- ticket title
- ‘Check for updates’ button in Android now actually works
- Instagram adds face filters to live video
- iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone 8 now rule DxOMark’s rankings with best smartphone cameras ever tested
- Nest’s cheaper thermostat is better than the original
- Samsung Galaxy Note8 availability expands, arrives in Thailand and Malaysia
Yota Devices, the Russian company behind the dual-screen YotaPhone and YotaPhone 2 smartphones, has started teasing their new device. The teaser doesn’t reveal much about the device’s design, apart from suggesting that it’d also be a dual-screen phone.
Expected to be called YotaPhone 3, the handset – as the teaser clearly says – will be up for pre-order sometime this summer.
Meanwhile, the YotaPhone 2, which was launched way back in February 2014 with Android KitKat on board (v4.4.3), has now started receiving the Marshmallow update
You must log in to post a comment.